Lobby (2F / 3F), Coex, Seoul
July 21(Tue) – 24(Fri), 2020 (4 days)
USD 5,000 (1 booth - 3m x 2m / The fee is Subject to 10% VAT)
* 1 booth (3m x 2m) includes following items
- -Sign with company name and booth number
- -One information desk and one chair
- -Spotlight, fluorescent light
- -Floor (pytex)
- -Electricity 1kW and 1 socket
- *Booth Assignment will be assigned by the organizing committee on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tentative Exhibition Location (Lobby (2F / 3F), Coex)
- *Below location is subject to change depending on circumstances.
How to Apply
- 1)Please download the Exhibition Application Form, fill it out and then fax/e-mail it to the Indoor Air 2020 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2)Deposit 30% of the total amount within 30 days after submission of the exhibition application form.
- 3)Pay the balance (70%) by April 30, 2020.
- 4)Please send the receipt to the secretariat for confirmation of full payment.
- 5)All payments should be transferred to the following bank account:
- -신한은행 100-030-351592 (사단법인 한국실내환경학회)
- -Bank Name: Shinhan Bank
- -Account No.: 180-009-031036
- -Account Holder Name: Korean Society for Indoor Environment
- -Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- -Bank Address: 429, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06159, Korea
- *All transaction fees are borne by the applicant.
- *All benefits will go into effect after receiving your application and deposit. We are limited by our conference schedule. If you apply after a schedule deadline, some benefits will not be available.
- *Full payment of the exhibition must be made on time.
2. Cancellation Policy
- -Before April 30, 2020: 50% of full payment will be refunded
- -After May 1, 2020: No refund
- *Cancellation of exhibition must be made in writing to the secretariat via e-mail or fax.