The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. Accepted abstracts can submit their extended abstracts or full length papers according to the guidelines and template.
Selected full papers from Indoor Air 2020 will be recommended by the scientific committee for further consideration of publication in special issues of prestigious journals including Indoor Air, Building and Environment and other renowned international journals.
- -Abstract Submission Deadline: December 2, 2019
- -Abstract Acceptance Notification: December 13, 2019
- -Extended Abstract / Full Paper Submission Deadline: March 01, 2020
- -Final Paper Resubmission Deadline: April 15, 2020
- 1.Health effect and epidemiology
- 2.Concentration and exposure
- 3.Thermal comfort, perceived air quality
- 4.Sources and emissions
- 5.Indoor particles and microbes
- 6.Chemistry and transformations
- 7.Air cleaning and filtration
- 8.Ventilation and HVAC system
- 9.Building simulation and CFD
- 10.Smart sensor networks
- 11.IEQ monitoring and data analytics
- 12.Energy and climate change
- 13.Standards, policy, and education
- *Authors may choose their presentation preference. However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- -Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- -Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- -Presenting authors must register for the conference through the website before April 30, 2020.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by December 15, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by April 30, 2020, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.