Indoor Air 2020 will be held exclusively online. All presentation files will be received in advance and released on our online conference site from the conference start date.
Before recording your presentation
Official language is English.
2. Presentation Time
All presentation files will be recorded in compliance with the allocated presentation time.
||30 min (Max)
||According to the format specified in the proposal
||12 min (Max)
|Short Oral Presentation
||3 min (Max)
3. Choose the Recording Program (Recommend Method: Using the Webinar Software)
Record audio to your presentation in Webinar Software (i.e. Zoom) or Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint 2013 or later). You could use the Microsoft PowerPoint, but we recommend using the webinar software.
4. Set up Your Microphone and Webcam
Before you start to record presentation file, start off by making sure that your microphone and webcam (optional) are plugged in and ready to record. Even if you use a laptop with built-in webcam and microphone features, we encourage using the separate equipment for better video and sound quality.
5. Presentation File Format
* As for the aspect of your presentation file (slides), a ratio of 16:9 screen format is recommended
- *You can use the templates for your presentation
Guidelines for presentation recording
Submitting the Pre-Recorded File
- *Please make sure to check the recorded file before submitting it.
- *Filename (Oral/Short Oral): Presentation Code_Presenter's name (i.e. OS01-00_Gildong Hong)
- *Filename (SY&WS): Session Code_Presenter's name (i.e. WS00_Gildong Hong)
Your oral presentation and E-poster & optional presentation file will be part of the Indoor Air 2020 Virtual Conference in November 2020. All virtual conference content will be available on-demand for a minimum period of April 30, 2021.
Given these circumstances and the possibility for attendees to capture and reproduce content, it is advisable to share only as much content as you deem appropriate to protect your intellectual property.
The materials of the above will not be used for any other purpose than E-learning, and all other rights belong to the author of the video.
The usage of the video of the above lecture may be terminated at the request of the author.