First organized in 1978, the ‘International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate’, or ‘INDOOR AIR’, has a unique history in bringing together researchers from diverse backgrounds to discuss the multi-disciplinary field of indoor air sciences. The INDOOR AIR conference series is the flagship conference of ISIAQ, a broad and multidisciplinary society for anyone conducting indoor air or related research. Building a strong reputation over the 15 editions, some of its latest installments engaged 1000+ participants.
It is an international, independent, multidisciplinary, scientific, non-profit organization whose purpose is to support the creation of healthy, comfortable and productivity-encouraging indoor environments.
Members of the Society are:
- -Scientists involved in all aspects of indoor air quality
- -Government and regulatory professionals
- -Medical practitioners
- -Occupational health professionals
- -Building owners and managers
- -Building, construction and air-conditioning engineers
- -Environmental lawyers
55 Member Countries