Page infoName INDOOR AIR 2020 Date20-06-15 17:27 Hit734 Comment0
- Indoor Air 2020 will be held as onsite and also online!
- Extended Abstracts & Full Papers Submission Deadline Extended to June 30, 2020
Dear Indoor Air 2020 Participants,
We hope you are staying healthy and safe.
Indoor Air 2020 has been closely monitoring the situation and directives concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. As of now, the conference will take place onsite as scheduled while abiding the policies and protocols provided by the Korean government in accordance with our participants’ safety.
However, due to entry restrictions of not only the Republic of Korea but also all other countries, it seems it will be difficult for most participants from abroad to attend onsite. (>>Mandatory quarantine instructions for all incoming travelers to Republic of Korea) Therefore, we have decided to add an online component to the conference.
We are still discussing several options and details regarding online participation and presentations.
Further information will be announced in due course.
Here is the rough outline of online conference format:
(1) We will build a webpage for live streaming and VOD presentations, and only registrants paid in full will be able to access the page (login required).
(2) The main room where the plenary session will be held onsite will stream live (real-time relay) on the online page.
(3) Presenters may choose how to take part and present either onsite or online.
- Oral presentation: Record your presentation in advance to be presented as a VOD.
- Poster: Prepare your e-Poster file and upload it on to the website.
- Symposium/Workshop: Proceed and record the session with a Video Conferencing solution such as Webex or GoToWebinar etc., in advance to be presented as a VOD.
(4) Online participants can join us with a discounted registration fee. For detailed information, please refer to the website (http://www.indoorair2020.org/sub04_01.php)
In addition, we have decided to extend the submission period of extended abstracts and full paper to June 30 for participants who haven’t submitted their papers yet because they were not allowed to participate in offline events.
Please submit your paper and share your work online!
Submission Link: http://www.indoorair2020.org/sub03_03.php
We hope you join us either onsite or online in November.
Indoor Air 2020 Organizing Committee
Indoor Air 2020 Secretariat